Friday, March 25, 2011

Here's a challenge

Non beer related, but was out last night with Danny watching the games, having our "Business Meeting" over a couple Thomas Creek Pilsners.  You know there's a lot going on right now for us even though we aren't brewing yet, and coupled with the happenings of everyday life, your cell phone gets used A Lot! 

Mine got left in my wifes car at lunch.  As much as I see people driving and talking and texting at red lights, it can't just be me, but the anxiety of not having access to the information super highway was unbelievable.  What was I supposed to do sitting at the bar when somebody asked me a question and I couldn't google it to find out the answer.  I was voted Most likely to Google it on facebook in 2009 and for good reason, Google and me, we know everything when we are together.

I'll challenge you to leave your phone alone for a whole day.  Some of you can, not a big deal, but those of you that know who you are, bet you can't do it.

Now back to the beer...Kegging another round of ESB in the morning.  This is our test batch we made for LMBC.  New hops, new dry hopping method, new water, new beer!  Excited to get a taste.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment